have u ever accidentally befriended someone who is very very irritating
i was in our local bookstore and i saw this book “The Man of Your Dreams” and
What I know of the new Star Trek film because of my dash
THAT IS SO FUCKING ACCURATE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
#do you think this is a fucking game?
there’s a special place in hell for people who worship satan
no seriously they probably get the penthouse suite and have sleepovers with him
And bubble baths
ok seriously what DON’T we have a gif of mark pellegrino doing
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
after donna died
after her funeral
when everybody was getting ready to leave
a mysterious tall man with a funky bow-tie walked up to her grave and placed a bouquet of forget-me-nots and that was the most anybody ever saw of him
this is not okay
then he stops about three tombstones away from hers and salutes the tombstone of Wilf Noble
is he from star wars?
eVERYBODY IS BASICALLY CAPTAIN AMERICA EXCEPT FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA
I’m sorry but are we not going to point out that a 6 year old knows Hannibal…
Your 6 year old sister is a future sassy serial killer
*falls through your ceiling* hey do you wanna talk about star trek
*burning on your ceiling* hey do you wanna talk about supernatural
*appears in your bedroom in a blue box* hey do you wanna talk about doctor who
*takes you as my hostage then runs from the police* hey do you wanna talk about sherlock
*eats your organs* hey you wanna talk about Hanni- .. oh.